Our Family Law and Divorce Attorneys
Attorneys from Johnson & Cohen, LLP, combine many years of diverse practice experience and dedicated advocacy to best protect the interests of our clients. Founding partners Martin Johnson and Mitchell Cohen have achieved outstanding results in complex and non-complex family law and divorce cases. Our attorneys and staff work collaboratively to provide each client with comprehensive and dedicated advocacy with a focus on results.
- Achieve excellent results in negotiations and trial and have received accolades and recognition throughout the legal community from both bench and bar
- Author contributing texts to the legal and professional scholarship
- Attended outstanding law schools
- Are members and leaders of various local, New York State and National Family Law organizations.
- Are licensed to practice in New York, U.S. District Court, the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York and the U.S. Supreme Court
- Remain committed to local professional organizations and continued leadership in the communities of Westchester County and Rockland County, New York.
For more information about our individual attorneys and practice experience, please see our attorney profiles: